For women taught by women!
Self-defense is not about becoming a violent person or hurting people, it is about applying simple, efficient and straighforward techniques for defending yourself in dangerous situations such as muggings, carjackings, home invasions and more.
Three-week Basic Classes
Next Women’s Self Defense Class starts
(Three Saturday sessions.)
For more information call (505) 294-6993 or contact us online.
One class consists of 3 sessions every Saturday for 3 hours each.
- Classes are fun, relaxed and interactive
- Lots of opportunities for questions
- The physical techniques are easy to learn
The cost of the class is $65. If three or more women sign up together, each only pays $55.
Class is taught by certified self defense instructor A. L. Gallegos.
Minimum 10 students for class to be held.
Minimum age is 13.
You will learn to:
- Prevent assaults
- Identify dangerous situations
- Effectively fight back in life-threatening situations
- Defend yourself
9911 Southern Blvd SE,
Albuquerque, NM 87123